If you would like to measure your ring size immediately, print out our simple Ring Sizing Guide. Before you print the guide, be sure to check that page scaling is set to "none" on your print dialog box.
Use the Ring Sizing Guide to measure a ring you have at home by placing the ring over the size circles until it matches the inside edge of your ring. Make sure the ring you use fits the exact finger (and hand) the you are purchasing the ring for.
To create your own ring sizer, start by cutting out the ring sizer. Wrap the ring sizer snugly around the widest part of the intended finger so that the numbers are visible to you, and insert the pointed end through the slit you made in the sizer. Make note of the number that lines up with the slit, this is your ring size!
Rings size chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|MM||Inches||MM||Inches||UK/AU||US & Canada & Mexico||France||Germany & Russia & Ukraine & Asia||India & China & Japan & South America||Italy & Spain & Netherlands & Switzerland|
More to Know about Ring Sizing
Making sure you have the correct ring size for your new ring is often critical to the success of the big reveal. Now, rings can be sized after purchase of course, and that does happen from time to time for various reasons. If it’s simply not possible to get the correct ring size prior to presentation, all is not lost. Because we can size up or size down your purchase to make it fit the wearer perfectly.
But the best possible scenario is to be able get the ring size correctly at the time of the purchase.
A quick review of our ring sizing chart will help get it right the first time. Our easy to create home-version of the ring sizer mentioned on this page is also a low-tech but good way to confirm the exact size needed. Here are some additional tips to help you along the way:
- Measure the inside of another ring that fits with a tape measure and verify with your paper ring sizer.
- Make sure your ring fits comfortably -- snug enough to insure it won't fall off, but with enough room to slide over your knuckle without force.
- Is the ring finger knuckle larger than the base of the finger? If so, simply measure both places and select a size in between the two.
- It’s better to measure your ring size later in the day since finger size changes at during the day and is affected by the weather. Your fingers are actually smaller early in the morning and also in cold weather. Fingers on your dominant hand are often larger.
- Measure a few times during the day for greater accuracy.
What if your Ring Needs Resizing?
For a custom fit, a resizing may be necessary. This process involves adding or removing metal to achieve the exact size needed. Your ring may be slightly different in thickness after resizing, but any changes are very hard to detect.
Did you Order The Wrong Ring Size?
This is no cause for upset. We offer complimentary resizing on most bridal jewelry within a reasonable sizing range during the first year. So let us know how we can help.
Some Rings Cannot Be Resized
Because of their design, Some of our ring styles cannot be resized. So ask our helpful representatives before hand if you’ve selected such a ring.
Rings like eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones going completely around the finger cannot be resized. Certain ornate detailing may also make a ring not available for resizing. Check first to be sure. We want you to be happy with your purchase so the ring can be treasured for a lifetime.