Discover Diamonds from the Lab
Technology has made extraordinary advancements for modern life—including laboratory diamonds. They are a fascinatingly beautiful diamond—sometimes referred to as cultured diamonds. They are indeed diamonds (not simulants) that were created through technology for collectors who love the unique traits found only in diamonds.
What Makes Lab-Diamonds So Special?
- Lab diamonds are grown in highly advanced environments in conditions under which earth grown diamonds occur—with heat and high pressure—but speeded up.
- Lab-grown stones offer exquisite color and beauty like high priced natural diamonds.
- They start with actual carbon ‘seeds’ –carbon is the single component of natural diamonds.
- Since lab-grown diamonds are also carbon they exhibit the same optical, physical and chemical properties as earth-mined stones.
- Lab diamonds offer an affordable option for diamond lovers because of their very attractive prices.