Over the years we have worked hard to perfect our shipping services, and have made sure that our customers receive their items as quickly as possible. Customer satisfaction continues to be our main concern, which is why items go through a final inspection and approval process before leaving the factory for shipment.
Best Brilliance offers free shipping worldwide, and ships most orders through FEDEX expedited insured shipping. International shipping may be subject to additional fees such as VAT. Delivery of your purchased items will take between 7 to 14 days, depending upon where you live.
PLEASE NOTE THAT HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS DO NOT COUNT AS DAYS IN TRANSIT.
Our aim is to ship your order as quickly as possible, however, due to Customs delays, freight carriers' shipping services and other such matters that are out of our control, the statements above regarding shipping are estimations only.
Your Purchase Is Insured
All of our Shipments are fully insured for your purchased amount. Making sure that your orders arrive safely is a top priority, which is why we are happy to work with each of our customers to ensure that their orders are safe. We offer asset protection through a worldwide diamond insurance company when you place an order. You will receive full door-to-door protection for diamonds and jewelry, helping you achieve the peace of mind that you need when your shipments are en route.
Finally, for any additional information or special requests, such as custom shipping time and packaging, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customers can purchase Best Brilliance items on eBay using a variety of payment options.
Send money easily and securely online using a credit card or bank account. Send money easily and securely online using your credit card or bank account through PayPal checkout.
Major Credit Cards
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover Card.
*All credit card information is submitted over a secure connection.
Please contact our customer service department here if you have any additional questions.
30 Day Returns Policy
As always, your satisfaction is our utmost concern, and our return policy allows you to return the item for a full refund or to exchange any or all of your purchased items within 30 days of the day that your shipment arrived and was signed for.
To return your product, please send us an email so we will be able to understand your intentions. Returning items must be with their original packaging certificate and paperwork and in the same condition in which they were received.
Receiving a refund on purchased items:
ALL RETURNED ITEMS WILL BE CHECKED BY OUR GEMOLOGIST PRIOR TO ISSUANCE OF A REFUND, usually within 24 to 48 hours.
Purchases made or picked up in New York State carry local Sales tax. For customers purchasing outside of the United States, please contact your local customs authorities for local duties, taxes and fees that may be charged by your government on incoming packages.
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Best Brilliance Inc, your personal, online store for diamonds, diamond rings and various other jewelry. Our Site allows you to choose between loose diamonds, readymade designs, and allows you to design your own ring. We are here to help you with every step of the way, from diamond education to choosing your diamond or diamond jewelry, shipping it to you and ensuring safe and speedy delivery.
"The Site" in these Terms shall also include, where appropriate, the owners of the site, and also any relevant application or other manner which allows the operation of the Services which the Site provides on any platform or device such as on the Internet, PC, tablet, cellular device, TV, etc.), the managing body of such Site, their subsidiaries, affiliates and any related third party, their respective operators, shareholders, directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, partners, contractors and any other representative.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS, DUTIES, SCOPE OF REMEDIES, ETC.
Term and validity
- Binding Agreement. By entering the Site or making any use of the Services (including any Purchase), you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms, whether you just browse through the Site, make any use or have any other connection to the Site and to the Content within ("Visitor") or choose to become a member thereof and open an account ("Member"). "User" or "you" under these Terms shall consist both of Visitors and of Members.
ANY USE OF ANY KIND OF THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AS DEFINED ABOVE.
- No commercial use of any kind. Users of any kind may use the Site only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Modification of these Terms. The Site may, at its sole discretion, modify these Terms or any part thereof from time to time. In such a case, the Site will post an updated version of these Terms on this page or on any other relevant page and will indicate at the bottom/top] of this page the date these terms were last revised with a link to the previous version. You agree to be bound by any changes to these Terms when you use the Site or any of the Services after any such modification is posted. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services or the Site. Any continued use or access (Purchase included) shall constitute acceptance of these Terms as amended.
Registration to the Site and Services
- Details upon registration. Upon registration, you shall be asked to choose a user-name, a password and supply a valid and active email address, supply an active and personal phone number and Email, and address.
- You must be 18 years old or more to use the Site. The Site and the Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18. By becoming a Member or making any Purchase you declare and warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
- Password is and must be kept private. The Site shall never make your password public and never request your password by email or by any other way, except by logging in to the Site.
- It is the User's responsibility to keep the password private and confidential. Any use or misuse of the password shall be the User's sole responsibility.
- Misuse of the account – Member's responsibility. Users shall be solely responsible for any and all use of their account, whether such use is authorized or not. Any use of an account, username or password of any User except your own is strictly forbidden.
- If you suspect unauthorized use of your account, you are to notify the Site (at our "contact us" page [http://www.bestbrilliance.com/contacts/] subject: Unauthorized use of my account), to supply us with enough information to found your suspicion and to change your password immediately.
- Services may not be free. The Site reserves the right to charge for the Membership or for any of its Services and to change its fees and fee policy from time to time in its sole discretion and in any manner.
- Termination of account. The Site may terminate any User's account, their membership or any of the Services for any reason of any kind (including but not limited - breach of any law, any breach of these Terms or any other suspicion of a wrongful or damaging activity) at its sole discretion.
Purchasing items on the Site
- Purchase contract binding only after Site's acceptance notice. Any product displayed on the Site is not a contractual offer but an invitation to treat. If a User orders products, such order shall be regarded as an offer and only upon receiving Site's notice of acceptance (by email, internal messaging or any other manner) the Purchase shall be regarded as final and binding.
- Information Accuracy. The Site uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information, but there may be occasions when information on the Site will contain typographical or other errors, inaccuracies, bugs or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability, shipping, style, specifications, and other matters. The Site makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of such information and will not be bound thereby until each Purchase is specifically accepted by the Site. The Site reserves the right to correct any errors and to update Site information at any time (including after Users have submitted any order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will do our best to limit such inconvenience, though we cannot prevent it completely.
Merchandise Availability. We pride ourselves in providing exclusive and high-quality jewels, gems, diamonds, rings and other items. Availability of merchandise may vary at any given time, and certain items may not be available even if they are presented online. Other items may be available only in limited quantities or only while supplies last. Display of an item on the Site does not guarantee that the item is currently in stock or that it will be available on our Site when you visit us again.
- Merchandise Display. The Site takes efforts to display the items as accurately and as reasonably possible. Unfortunately, various factors relating to certain jewelry and gems (including but not limited to the display and color capabilities of User's computer or device monitor) may significantly affect what each User actually sees on the screen. The photos on the Site are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the product itself in various elements and categories.
- Pricing. Prices displayed on the Site are quoted in USD (United States Dollars) and are valid and effective. Any sale in any other territory will also require additional payments as detailed on the relevant Site pages, such as delivery fees, insurance, conversion rate, taxes, etc. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Documentation of diamonds. All diamonds sold by the Site are documented using third-party services and laboratories such as laboratories and professional assessors. Any and all responsibility for such documentation is upon the relevant third-party, and the Site resumes no responsibility for such documentation or inaccuracy of any kind thereof.
- Appraisal Card. Purchases may be accompanied by an "Appraisal Card" issued by the Site. Such Appraisal is based on the relevant third party documentation and based solely on it. Any inaccuracy or warranty is solely the responsibility of each third party issuing such documentation and the Site assumes no responsibility for any such Appraisal or its consequences of any kind.
- Site Transactions. The Site does not authorize the purchase of any items for resale purposes. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in the Site's sole discretion appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. To enforce this policy, the Site may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event the Site makes a change to, or cancels an order, we will attempt to notify relevant User by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time of the Purchase.
- Finger sizes. Any User may request, upon Purchase, adjustment of any ring to any relevant finger-size. Such request upon Purchase is free of charge and included in the displayed price. Nevertheless, all changes of size after Purchase order has been received by the Site or the product has been received by the User, are subject to payment as requested by the Site and will not be delivered until payment is executed.
- Any treatment of any product by any third party or other damage to it, removes any and all warranties and guarantees. To remove any doubt, if any product suffers physical harm, intentional damage, misuse of any kind or any treatment by a third party, any and all guarantees and warranties (if relevant to said product) will be null and void automatically. The Site does not assume any responsibility whatsoever in such a case.
- No responsibility for inlays or engravings. In any event when User supplied the Site with a ring or other jewelry of any kind for the inlay of diamonds, for any kind of engraving or any other work performed on said jewelry, the Site shall hold no responsibility and supplies no warranties for the original jewelry's good condition after the performance of the work requested, for the inlay or engraving being in line with User's expectations and any all warranty disclaimers above shall apply. To remove any doubt, inlays and engravings are subject to the payment terms as detailed on the relevant Site page and for the certain Purchase.
- Delivery to Users. The Site uses the services of reliable delivery services and couriers. Nevertheless, the Site cannot be and will not be responsible for any damages or delays caused by late, inaccurate or damage caused during delivery of Products to User once the product has left the Site’s premises. Certain services may not deliver products to certain countries, delivery might take longer than expected and Products may be damaged during delivery. The Site undertakes no responsibility for any such or similar damage and User accepts such disclaimer. The Site is not responsible for delays that occur in delivery due to the services or couriers or any Force Majeure, and those days are not included in the Site's estimated shipping.
- Users are further advised that delivery may be made subject to User physically signing and accepting each delivery. No delivery can be affected to a P.O.B. or in any other manner without such binding adult signature.
Release from Customs. It is User's sole responsibility to release any Product Purchased from customs in its own country, and at its own cost.
- Contact with Users. Certain Purchases may require us to contact the User directly for certain issues. Upon Purchase please supply a true and active telephone number through which you can be reached. Please make sure that such telephone number is personally yours, and that contacting you at this telephone number is acceptable by you and does not spoil any surprise or other intent you had upon Purchase.
- Sales and Purchases on this Site are subject to our Return Policy which can be viewed here http://www.bestbrilliance.com/shipping-returns
- Any return of any Product has to be accompanied by the following: Proof of Purchase (such as invoice); any document attached to Product (such as certificate, warranty card); and any physical element (such as packaging). All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Please contact Customer Service for your RAN and include that prior to shipping your item back to Best Brilliance. Any element not returned may cause expenses or other malfunction for which User shall be responsible. For example, without Proof-of-Purchase no treatment may be awarded.
- Custom designed jewelry (Including Engraved) are not subject to a refund
- Product must be returned unharmed and unaltered as stated above.
- Return address is supplied to Users in the footer of the website.
Payments to the Site
- Payment methods may vary. Purchase means acceptance of relevant payment terms. The Site may accept various payment methods from time to time as detailed within (such as certain credit cards, PayPal account, bank transfer, certain codes etc.), yet is under no obligation to accept any or all payment methods. Payment terms shall be as detailed on each relevant page of the Site. Please review carefully as when a Purchase is ordered, Users shall be bound by all relevant terms as detailed on the Site and shall be considered to have read and accepted said relevant terms.
- Agreement to payment. Users specifically agree that upon acting in any manner which is detailed on the Site as not free or upon making a purchase of any stone, jewelry or any other item (hereunder and above: "Purchase"), the Site may charge any payment method said User submitted to the Site for the price set for said Service or Purchase or User will have to pay the relevant payment as stated on the Site per each Purchase.
- USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF ALL FEES, PAYMENTS OR CHARGES AND FOR PROVIDING THE SITE WITH A VALID PAYMENT METHOD. Any error or inaccuracy in the details a User supplies to the Site might cause said User losses or the inability to receive the Purchase or Service that has been ordered, and the Site shall not be responsible for such error.
- Identification required. Under certain conditions, such as certain prices or higher, a Purchase may be conditioned on the User supplying the Site, at the Site's sole discretion, with certain identification documentation, such as ID number or authorized copy thereof.
Taxes included, only partially. Prices shall always include all taxes for each transaction or sale, unless specifically stated. Nevertheless, some taxes and expenses may be added such as custom fees at User's country, import fees, etc. for which the User is responsible.
- Prices may change. Prices for products offered via the Site or for Services may change at any time, and the Services do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. Nevertheless, the price per Purchase shall remain the same upon getting an email from the Site verifying the Purchase.
-Credit Rating reviews; Retention of data and review. Site may, at its sole discretion, execute a credit review of User prior to accepting Purchase order and may decide, solely based on its discretion and said credit review results, whether to accept the order or not. Any decision shall be delivered to User upon its being decided. Any details used to execute such review and any results thereof shall be kept in the Site's databases for future review upon future Purchases of User.
- Results of non-acceptance of Products. Should the User fail to accept Products purchased at any stage (whether at customs, at home, etc.), Products may be returned to Site at User's sole responsibility and liability. User may be billed for any expenses incurred as a result of such failed acceptance, such as customs fees, shipping, transfer costs, etc.
Use of the Site and Services
- Personal use only. The Site and Services are for the personal use of Users only and may not be used in connection with any commercial enterprises other than the Purchases offered on the Site.
- Illegal use prohibited. Illegal or unauthorized use of the Site and Services, including but not limited to intellectual property breach and any other illegal, breaching, damaging, harmful or inappropriate activity is totally prohibited.
- Conduct prohibited. The following is a non-inclusive list of the kinds of conduct that is prohibited on the Site or the Services. Conduct that is:
1. Attempting to impersonate another Member or person or opening an account under false name or pretenses.
2. Using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
3. Gathering or collecting email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Site or Services by any electronic or other means;
4. Promotes, executes or contributes in any way to an unauthorized activity with copyrighted or trademarked works (either registered or not registered) of any kind;
5. any automated use of or access to the Site and Services, including but not limited to "bots", "robots", "spiders", any device that accesses the Site in a manner that sends request messages to the Site's servers more than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser, etc.
6. Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Site or Services or the networks or services connected to the Site;.
7. Using the Site or Services in a manner that is inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations, interfering with or disrupting the Site or Service or servers or networks connected to them, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Services.
- Users are permitted to leave reviews on the website. No inappropriate language may be used, and spam reviews will be removed.
- Inquiry and termination of Membership or any use of Site. The Site reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the Site's sole discretion, violates these Terms or breaches any undertaking. The Site may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Membership of anyone acting not in accordance with these Terms, or any relevant law or official requirement, not effecting any due payment, etc.
- Use of Site subject to Site's own limitations. Each User agrees that the Services may include certain security or management technology that may limit User's use of the Site and Services (including Purchases). Users must use the Site and Services in compliance with the applicable usage rules established by the Site on relevant places and pages. Any other use of the Site or Services may constitute a copyright infringement and will be deemed a breach of these Terms. By use of the Site or any of the Services, Users agree not to violate, circumvent, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise tamper with any of the security technology related to Site for any reason - or to attempt or assist another person to do so.
- Customer Service. The site operates a customer service center at all reasonable times. Customer service may be approached by e-mail at sales @bestbrilliance.com, or telephone calls at 1-866-978-4466. Nevertheless, not all e-mails and telephone calls are answered immediately. User may be requested to leave a message and Site will contact User within a reasonable amount of time. Usually, such messages are replied to within 2 working days from the time of the call or e-mail, but Site is under no obligation to reply within such response times.
Proprietary Rights and Intellectual Property
- Site's Content. The entire content of the Site and Services (including but not limited to images, text, logos, trademarks (registered or not), designs (such as of various gems and jewelry), design patents, articles, videos, web design, infographics, descriptions, pictures, graphics, sounds and music) (the "Site's Content") is proprietary, protected and copyrighted, so it may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, posted, modified, transmitted, displayed, distributed, downloaded, made available to the public or otherwise used except subject to written permission by the Site. To remove any doubt, the Site's Content further includes designs of precious metal and other jewelry, rings, precious stones, etc.
- No use of the Site's Content. No one may post, modify, distribute, copy, frame, republish, display, post, publish, reproduce, sell or make any other use in any way of any of the Site's Content, in whole or in part, including but not limited to actual jewelry and jewelry designs, copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others, without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights and Content. The Site also reserves the right to revoke permission at any time for the use of its content, and the other party must comply immediately.
- Termination of specific accounts. The Site may terminate any Membership, delete any profile and/or prohibit any User from using or accessing the Site or Services for any reason, or no reason, at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Termination of the Site or any of its Services. The Site may also terminate its operations, all or any part thereof (including any of its Services), permanently or temporarily at its own discretion. The Site does not issue any warranty for the continuance of any or all of the Services and may terminate any or all of them at its own discretion, without notice and at any time.
- No remedies upon termination. To remove any doubt, Users and Members will not be awarded any remedy of any kind if the Site has terminated specific Membership, any of its Services or its whole activity, and will have no claim against the Site in any of these cases.
Disclaimers and no liability of the Site
- USE THE SITE AT USER'S SOLE RISK. THE USER AGREES THAT THE USE OF THE SITE AND ANY OF ITS SERVICES SHALL BE AT USER'S SOLE RISK TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. USER’S USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SITE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SPECIFIC FUNCTION, FUNCTIONALITY, JEWELRY ADVICE, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING; THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; THAT THE SITE WILL BE SECURE; THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE WILL BE VIRUS-FREE; OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE WILL BE COMPLETE, ACCURATE OR TIMELY. THE SITE CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS PROVIDE FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES UNLESS MANDATORY UNDER SPECIFIC JURISDICTION.
- NO LIABILITY FOR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SITE, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT AND ALSO INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST OPPORTUNITIES, LOST TRANSACTIONS, LOST PROFITS, REVENUES OR DATA, FINANCIAL LOSS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICE, PURCHASE, RE-ENHANCEMENT, CHANGES, ANY PLATFORM APPLICATIONS OR ANY OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR OTHER LIABILITY FOR THE CONDITION OF ANY PRODUCT (OF ANY KIND), EVEN IF THE SITE IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SITE'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY CARD ATTACHED TO EACH SPECIFIC PRODUCT AND TO THE UNDERTAKING TO REPAIR ANY DEFECT OF ANY KIND.
- No warranty and liability with regard to any precious gem or ring. Please note that our rings, precious stones and any other product are also supplied without warranty. Any breakage or other damage to the product after leaving the Site's premises is NOT covered and not warrantied.
- Enhanced Diamonds. Please note that the Site deals with enhanced diamonds. Therefore the diamonds may be damaged if exposed to certain chemical or physical procedures (such as extreme heat). If you use a third party professional to deal with our diamonds – please let them know this fact and make sure the diamonds are not exposed to processes such as high heat (600° F heat or more, ultra-sonic cleaning, etc.)
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. AS CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AS ABOVE OR IN ANY CASE WHERE ANY COMPETANT COURT DECIDES THAT FOR ANY REASON THE SITE OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, THE SITE'S (OR ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF) TOTAL LIABILITY DUE TO ANY DAMAGES (DIRECT AND INDIRECT OF ANY KIND), CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ANY SORT OR KIND (WHETHER CONTRACTUAL, TORTIOUS OR OTHER), EITHER BY LAW, DUE TO THESE TERMS (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND) AND FOR ANY OTHER CAUSE) WILL BE LIMITED (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) AND NOT HIGHER THAN THE AMOUNT SAID USER PAID TO THE SITE TO USE ITS SPECIFIC RELEVANT SERVICE FOR A PERIOD OF 6 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF SUCH CLAIM OR TO THE ACTUAL PURCHASE WHICH IS THE CAUSE OF THE CLAIM, WHICHEVER IS LESSER.
IN ALL CASES, THE SITE AND ANYONE ON ITS BEHALF WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT IS NOT REASONABLY FORESEEABLE.
- No responsibility for misuse of account or payment methods. It is important to stress that User's account details and payment methods must be kept with care and confidentiality. Users will bear the sole responsibility for misuse of their account, Membership or payment methods, and will not be eligible for any refund in such a case. The sole remedy may be freezing the account after convincing the Site, at its own discretion, that the account was abused.
- No responsibility for errors and omissions. The Site and Services may include, and assumes no responsibility for, any errors or omissions of any kind (such as wrong price, descriptive photograph, specifications, delivery dates etc.), interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, anything within the Site, including but not limited to any Purchase, Site's Content and any other detail appearing on the Site. If such an error or omission is revealed, the Site will not be obligated to effect the Purchase in its original form, but may at its sole discretion, amend the error and allow User to decide whether to be refunded (if payment is actually made) and waive the Purchase or continue with the Purchase based on its terms pursuant to the amendment.
- No responsibility for linked materials and websites. The Site may contain links to other websites. The Site is not responsible for any content published on such sites or opinions expressed on such sites, including but not limited to their accuracy or their being kept up to date by such sites. Such sites are in no way investigated, monitored or verified for accuracy or completeness by the Site. Inclusion of any linked website on the Site or Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by the Site. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. If any link to such site offends you, causes you any harm or if you believe that it is illegal, please notify us by using the "Contact Us" page.
- No responsibility for any technical difficulty. The Site shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems, virus and malicious codes or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Site or the Services.
- No responsibility to advertisements. The Site assumes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on the Site or through the Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers or to any warranty or undertaking detailed in such advertisement.
- Life-time guaranteed enhancement. The Site prides itself on the professional enhancements of its diamonds. As such, we do supply a limited, life-time guarantee for the enhancements of our stones. If any of our diamonds loses its enhancement due to a natural process of wear-and-tear, User may send us the diamond purchased from us together with proof-of-purchase. If the Site determines that the damage was indeed the cause of a natural process (subject to the Site's sole discretion), the Site will re-enhance the diamond and deliver it back to User, at no cost to User. Said guarantee is subject to each Product’s Guarantee Card.
- Re-enhancing damaged diamonds. The Site may, at its sole discretion, also re-enhance any diamonds if any User so requests. The terms of said re-enhancement will be disclosed prior to any work done, and any cost (including delivery and re-enhancement) shall be born by User. Terms of such re-enhancement may change from time to time. Please verify the current terms and make sure you agree to those terms prior to requesting such re-enhancement.
- Guarantee Card. The Site may further undertake certain guarantees, such as for the gold included in certain products. Said guarantee will be as detailed in each Product's relevant Guarantee Card attached to each specific product.
- Exclusive law and jurisdiction. By using the Site or the Services in any manner, you agree that in any dispute about or involving the Site or the Services, including any specific Purchase or failed Purchase, the dispute will be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of, connected with or relating to the Site or the Services, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the Tel Aviv district in Israel.
- This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is hereby expressly excluded.
- User shall indemnify and hold the Site harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, costs, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the use of the Site, the Services or in relation to any Purchase (actual or potential), in violation of these Terms and/or arising from a breach of these Terms or in violation of any law or third party's right.
International Use. We control and operate the Site from Israel, and all information is processed on our website's servers, within Israel, and the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in any location. Users agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with the use of the Site.
- The Terms constitute the entire agreement between User and the Site regarding any kind of use of the Site and the Services.
- Failure of the Site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
- The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- The Terms operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from these Terms and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
In the event that an item listed for sale is unavailable at the time of purchase, Best Brilliance will make every effort to offer a replacement of similar quality and value or offer to cancel the entire order.
IGA Laboratories is an independent diamond grading agency that employs certified gemologists to analyze and grade diamonds. Every diamond purchased through Best Brilliance comes with a complementary IGA Certificate certifying the color, cut, clarity and carat of each diamond. For more information, visit IGA Labs at https://www.iga-labs.com
Items purchased on www.bestbrilliance.com are eligible for return within 30 days from the date of purchase subject to the following conditions:
Any item purchased on Bestbrilliance.com, with the exception of any special order, special engraving, special sizing request or final sale item, is eligible for a refund of the original purchase price, not including any shipping fees or ancillary fees, within thirty (30) days of receipt of the item
Special Design/Custom Design/Special Engraving
Best Brilliance is able to modify many items as special orders. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your special order.
*NOTE All special orders are marked final sale and are not eligible for return under the 30-day return policy.
International Customs & Fees
Customers are responsible to accept, release and pay the local fees & duties for their orders.
Orders that will be refused or declined, might be subject to $500 fee, to cover shipping & handling costs, that will be deducted from their original payment.
Best Brilliance is pleased to offer a lifetime diamond upgrade program for all graded items.