Terms and Conditions
"The Site" in these Terms shall also include, where appropriate, the owners of the site, and also any relevant application or other manner which allows the operation of the Services which the Site provides on any platform or device such as on the Internet, PC, tablet, cellular device, TV, etc.), the managing body of such Site, their subsidiaries, affiliates and any related third party, their respective operators, shareholders, directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, partners, contractors and any other representative.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS, DUTIES, SCOPE OF REMEDIES, ETC.
Term and validity
http://www.bestbrilliance.com/privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode/?___store=default of the Site and any other policy or terms published by the Site or applying to any Service or software you may make use of (together or separately, as relevant, the "Terms") set forth the legally binding agreement for accessing the Site and any use of the Site on any platform and any of the services supplied by it, including to products supplied to any User by its operator (the "Services").
- Binding Agreement. By entering the Site or making any use of the Services (including any Purchase), you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms, whether you just browse through the Site, make any use or have any other connection to the Site and to the Content within ("Visitor") or choose to become a member thereof and open an account ("Member"). "User" or "you" under these Terms shall consist both of Visitors and of Members.
ANY USE OF ANY KIND OF THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AS DEFINED ABOVE.
- No commercial use of any kind. Users of any kind may use the Site only for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Modification of these Terms. The Site may, at its sole discretion, modify these Terms or any part thereof from time to time. In such a case, the Site will post an updated version of these Terms on this page or on any other relevant page and will indicate at the bottom/top] of this page the date these terms were last revised with a link to the previous version. You agree to be bound by any changes to these Terms when you use the Site or any of the Services after any such modification is posted. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Terms, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Services or the Site. Any continued use or access (Purchase included) shall constitute acceptance of these Terms as amended.
Registration to the Site and Services
- Details upon registration. Upon registration, you shall be asked to choose a user-name, a password and supply a valid and active email address, supply an active and personal phone number and Email, and address.
- You must be 18 years old or more to use the Site. The Site and the Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18. By becoming a Member or making any Purchase you declare and warrant that you are 18 years old or older.
- Password is and must be kept private. The Site shall never make your password public and never request your password by email or by any other way, except by logging in to the Site.
- It is the User's responsibility to keep the password private and confidential. Any use or misuse of the password shall be the User's sole responsibility.
- Misuse of the account – Member's responsibility. Users shall be solely responsible for any and all use of their account, whether such use is authorized or not. Any use of an account, username or password of any User except your own is strictly forbidden.- If you suspect unauthorized use of your account, you are to notify the Site (at our "contact us" page [http://www.bestbrilliance.com/contacts/] subject: Unauthorized use of my account), to supply us with enough information to found your suspicion and to change your password immediately.- Services may not be free. The Site reserves the right to charge for the Membership or for any of its Services and to change its fees and fee policy from time to time in its sole discretion and in any manner.- Termination of account. The Site may terminate any User's account, their membership or any of the Services for any reason of any kind (including but not limited - breach of any law, any breach of these Terms or any other suspicion of a wrongful or damaging activity) at its sole discretion.
Purchasing items on the Site
- Purchase contract binding only after Site's acceptance notice. Any product displayed on the Site is not a contractual offer but an invitation to treat. If a User orders products, such order shall be regarded as an offer and only upon receiving Site's notice of acceptance (by email, internal messaging or any other manner) the Purchase shall be regarded as final and binding.
- Information Accuracy. The Site uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information, but there may be occasions when information on the Site will contain typographical or other errors, inaccuracies, bugs or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, availability, shipping, style, specifications, and other matters. The Site makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of such information and will not be bound thereby until each Purchase is specifically accepted by the Site. The Site reserves the right to correct any errors and to update Site information at any time (including after Users have submitted any order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will do our best to limit such inconvenience, though we cannot prevent it completely.
Merchandise Availability. We pride ourselves in providing exclusive and high-quality jewels, gems, diamonds, rings and other items. Availability of merchandise may vary at any given time, and certain items may not be available even if they are presented online. Other items may be available only in limited quantities or only while supplies last. Display of an item on the Site does not guarantee that the item is currently in stock or that it will be available on our Site when you visit us again.
- Merchandise Display. The Site takes efforts to display the items as accurately and as reasonably possible. Unfortunately, various factors relating to certain jewelry and gems (including but not limited to the display and color capabilities of User's computer or device monitor) may significantly affect what each User actually sees on the screen. The photos on the Site are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the product itself in various elements and categories.
Pricing. Prices displayed on the Site are quoted in USD (United States Dollars) and are valid and effective. Any sale in any other territory will also require additional payments as detailed on the relevant Site pages, such as delivery fees, insurance, conversion rate, taxes, etc. Prices are subject to change at any time.
- Documentation of diamonds. All diamonds sold by the Site are documented using third-party services and laboratories such as laboratories and professional assessors. Any and all responsibility for such documentation is upon the relevant third-party, and the Site resumes no responsibility for such documentation or inaccuracy of any kind thereof.
- Appraisal Card. Purchases may be accompanied by an "Appraisal Card" issued by the Site. Such Appraisal is based on the relevant third party documentation and based solely on it. Any inaccuracy or warranty is solely the responsibility of each third party issuing such documentation and the Site assumes no responsibility for any such Appraisal or its consequences of any kind.
- Site Transactions. The Site does not authorize the purchase of any items for resale purposes. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in the Site's sole discretion appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. To enforce this policy, the Site may, in its sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event the Site makes a change to, or cancels an order, we will attempt to notify relevant User by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time of the Purchase.
- Finger sizes. Any User may request, upon Purchase, adjustment of any ring to any relevant finger-size. Such request upon Purchase is free of charge and included in the displayed price. Nevertheless, all changes of size after Purchase order has been received by the Site or the product has been received by the User, are subject to payment as requested by the Site and will not be delivered until payment is executed.
- Any treatment of any product by any third party or other damage to it, removes any and all warranties and guarantees. To remove any doubt, if any product suffers physical harm, intentional damage, misuse of any kind or any treatment by a third party, any and all guarantees and warranties (if relevant to said product) will be null and void automatically. The Site does not assume any responsibility whatsoever in such a case.
- No responsibility for inlays or engravings. In any event when User supplied the Site with a ring or other jewelry of any kind for the inlay of diamonds, for any kind of engraving or any other work performed on said jewelry, the Site shall hold no responsibility and supplies no warranties for the original jewelry's good condition after the performance of the work requested, for the inlay or engraving being in line with User's expectations and any all warranty disclaimers above shall apply. To remove any doubt, inlays and engravings are subject to the payment terms as detailed on the relevant Site page and for the certain Purchase.
Delivery to Users. The Site uses the services of reliable delivery services and couriers. Nevertheless, the Site cannot be and will not be responsible for any damages or delays caused by late, inaccurate or damage caused during delivery of Products to User once the product has left the Site’s premises. Certain services may not deliver products to certain countries, delivery might take longer than expected and Products may be damaged during delivery. The Site undertakes no responsibility for any such or similar damage and User accepts such disclaimer. The Site is not responsible for delays that occur in delivery due to the services or couriers or any Force Majeure, and those days are not included in the Site's estimated shipping.
- Users are further advised that delivery may be made subject to User physically signing and accepting each delivery. No delivery can be affected to a P.O.B. or in any other manner without such binding adult signature.
Release from Customs. It is User's sole responsibility to release any Product Purchased from customs in its own country, and at its own cost.
- Contact with Users. Certain Purchases may require us to contact the User directly for certain issues. Upon Purchase please supply a true and active telephone number through which you can be reached. Please make sure that such telephone number is personally yours, and that contacting you at this telephone number is acceptable by you and does not spoil any surprise or other intent you had upon Purchase.
- Sales and Purchases on this Site are subject to our Return Policy which can be viewed here http://www.bestbrilliance.com/shipping-returns
- Any return of any Product has to be accompanied by the following: Proof of Purchase (such as invoice); any document attached to Product (such as certificate, warranty card); and any physical element (such as packaging). All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization Number (RAN). Please contact Customer Service for your RAN and include that prior to shipping your item back to Best Brilliance. Any element not returned may cause expenses or other malfunction for which User shall be responsible. For example, without Proof-of-Purchase no treatment may be awarded.
- Custom designed jewelry (Including Engraved) are not subject to a refund
- Product must be returned unharmed and unaltered as stated above.
- Return address is supplied to Users in the footer of the website.