Last updated: March 2021
- What Information We Collect
- A. Information Provided by You
We collect and process information you provide when communicating with us through the Website and other means of communication, including but not limited to when you register an account, update your profile, access the content we offer, purchase one of our products, contact customer support, or participate in a promotion we hold. We may use Sub-Processors (defined below) to process such information.
The information we collect includes information that identifies, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you. The following is a list of the categories of information we collect and process:
- Contact Information, which includes your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, and other contact Information.
- Demographic Information, which includes your age, gender, and state or country of residency.
- Payment Information, which is the information necessary to process your payment when you purchase, such as credit card number, security code and expiration date.
- Content. We collect and store the content of your communications with us such as feedback, product reviews, questions for information you ask, comments you make or posts on social media. In such cases, we will use the information you communicated to us in order to respond to your request or question, or provide you with additional information that we believe can be helpful to you. We may also store files such as photos, videos or other content that you provided us.
- Profile Information, which includes your interests, favorites items, wish lists, item preferences, and other profile information.
- Credentials, which includes passwords and other authenticating information for the purpose account access.
- Sovereign Identification Information, such as i.d. number, passport number, social security number, driver’s license or other government issued identification. This information helps us prevent fraud and process your payment.
- B. Information Automatically Collected by Us
Best Brilliance collects information about your device and the interactions between your device and the Website. We may use Sub-Processors to process such information. The categories of information we automatically collect are as follows:
- IP Address and Other Identifiers. We collect your IP address and other device identifiers. This information is collected for various purposes, such as problem diagnose, functionality improvement, as well as analyzing trends and traffic patterns, collect demographic information, the date and time of each session in the Website, and try to align the Website and the advertisements offered therein accordingly.
- Usage Information. We collect information concerning the features you use, the e-mails and advertisements you view, the pages you visit, the products you review, purchase or consider purchasing, the time of day you visit the Website or otherwise communicate with us, and other similar information.
- Location. Information about your device’s location is collected.
- Information About Your Device, Connectivity or Configuration. We collect Information about the kind of browser you use, the type of your device, the software your device is running, your cell company or internet service provider, your device’s language settings, and other similar information.
- Information Collected through "Cookies" and other tracking technologies, including:
- Log Files. We use server logs that automatically collects information, such as your browser type and language, your IP address and the date and time of your visit the Website.
- Pixels. We also use electronic images known as "pixels". When you access a website, see a video, or read an e-mail that contains a pixel, the pixel may permit us or another party to drop or read cookies on your browser. Pixels are used in combination with cookies to track activity in a particular browser on a your device. We sometimes use pixels from other parties to help us tracking conversations, deliver advertising on and off the Website, and provide you with additional functionality.
- Location Technologies. Location detecting technologies will be used to collect precise location when you enable location-based services through your device. The information retrieved may be used for purposes such as detecting your device location and allowing or restricting relevant content and advertising based on the location detected.
- Information from Third Parties
3. How We Use of Information We Collected
We use the information collected and detailed above only for legitimate business and commercial purposes, which are as follows:
- Sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- Assisting you in confirming or scheduling your interactions with us.
- Improving the marketing and promotional efforts We make.
- Provide services you request, such as processing your orders, responding to your questions and support requests, and providing you customer service.
- Preventing illegal activities (such as fraud).
- Monitoring and analyzing trends and activities of visitors on the Website.
- Protecting our own rights, your rights, your safety, public health, public safety and any legitimate right of a third party.
- Managing the Website and the services provided therein, including the registration process, your account, the offerings made by us, and the transactions you make on the Website.
- Conducting research on Website users' interests, behavior and/or demographics.
- Unless otherwise instructed by you, send you marketing materials about our and third parties' products, events, and services.
- Providing and serving advertising on the Website and other websites.
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, orders, writs, and permits.
- Using un-identified information (including information that has been de-identified) without any obligation to you other than as required by applicable law.
4. Information We Share
- Sub-Processors. We share your information with agents, contractors, and other service providers in connection with their work on our behalf. Our Sub-Processors only receive your information if such information is needed to perform their function(s), and they are not authorized to use such information for any other purpose(s) other than the purpose(s) set forth by us. We only provide Sub-Processors with the information necessary to complete the requested service, product or transaction and contractually prohibit them from retaining, using, or disclosing information about you for any purpose other than performing the services for us. Notwithstanding the above, we may permit our Sub-Processors to use aggregate information which does not identify you or de-identified information for other purposes.
- Related entities of Best Brilliance.
- Feedback and User Content. If you provide feedback concerning the Website or our products or provide other form of content (such as pictures or videos), we may use such content, including your information, on the Website or in marketing and promotional materials. Best Brilliance may, in its sole discretion, edit feedback or other user content.
- Commercial Partners. Information may be shared with supplier, vendors, contractors and other providers of service, or other parties for business and commercial purposes. Vendors may include cloud service companies, shipping curriers, suppliers, jewelers, insurance companies, analytics and advertising technology companies, customer service providers, consulting or marketing firms/providers, accounting, bookkeeping or legal firms, credit agencies, financial services firms, banks or credit card companies.
- Facilitating Requests. We may share your information with third parties for purposes of facilitating a request you made.
- Corporate Transaction. Information may be revealed in connection with an investment in the Best Brilliance, a merger, an acquisition, a reorganization or a grant of license, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership.
- Information Security, Compliance with Applicable Laws, and Fraud Prevention. Your information may be disclosed if We deem it necessary, in our discretion, in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We also may share your information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities. Your information may also be shared in order to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the public in general, or any person or entity.
- We may share aggregated information which does not identify you or de-identified information about you with third parties for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
5. The Rights You Have with Respect to the Information We Collect
- Review and Update Your Account Information
You may access, update, or delete certain account information by communicating us as further detailed below. If you would like to do so, you can do so through your account or by contacting us as set forth below. Please note that in such case, we may require additional information from you to allow us to authenticate your identity.
- Tracking Technology Choices
At all times, you will be free to decline incorporating the cookies we use. Each time you visit the Website, you will be required to affirmatively agree to our cookies policy and to the usage of cookies while using our services or visiting the Website. You are free to decline our cookies policy, or not grant us your affirmative consent with respect to the usage of cookies, but please be aware that without such consent, certain features offered in the Website may not be available to you.
To opt-out of receiving e-mail promotions from Best Brilliance, please follow the unsubscribe instructions in our promotional communications or contact us as set forth in the “Contact Us” Section below or on the Website. Please note that opting out will not affect any non-promotional communications between us and you, including those related to your account, purchases, billing, or customer support.
6. Data Security
Best Brilliance implement and maintain reasonable physical, operational and technical security safeguards to help protect your information.
Despite the measures we take we cannot guarantee that transmission will be completely secure, as with all internet communications.
7. Minors and Children
Best Brilliance does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). In the event that We ever do so, We will strictly comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). If you are a parent or guardian and believe We collected such information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us as set forth in the section entitled “Contact Us” below, and We will remove such information to the extent required by COPPA.
8. International Transfer
9. Text Marketing and notifications
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 6 a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply. For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt-out please follow the procedures above.
11. Contact Us
By email: email@example.com
Best Brilliance INC
580 fifth Ave., Suite #1818
New York, N.Y. 10036 USA
By our U.S. toll free number: +1-866-978-4466